BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 27 November 2009

My hyper active inspiration






This is my four year old son. Very, very cool kid. Always has something to say and always want to play on the xbox (yeah at four). Even I was'nt gaming that early but its all good. He loves most things nerdy and gets exited at the thought of Marvel characters and and running round with plastic swords wrapped in foam insulation... This child cannot be denied as my own :).
As amazing as being a parent is, its that time again that all parents dread at some point. Christmas.... I thought it would be smooth sailing until he was at least 10 lol. Apparently not. The hardest part I think is getting them enough but at the same time not too much. I always got what I asked for as a kid at christmas but I was also made to appreciate it because I was'nt overwhelmed with stuff. Thats how I want it to be for him. Unfortunatly I am still a massive kid at heart and there's alot of cool toys now :p. I guess we'll just have to see what happens. I think i need someone to make sure I don't go to unnecessary levels of presents. (But he's worth it)
Later :]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's too cute! And a SingStar legend lol.
'So what, I'm still a rockstar' :P

I'll keep you in check with the present buying, but I tend to go OTT myself!


Arcane Curiosity said...

yea that whole Pink thing is old news lol. I thought you might say that :p