BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 17 January 2010

Dreamin 'bout God Knows What



So yeah. Recently i've been having pretty stange dreams. Well dream really. It's kind of like a world and I'm just watching. I'm not involved in any way. Its Like a Story that I've thought up in a dream which is being illustrated to me.
Anyway, without boasting myself to great heights I must resist to write about Whatever this is.
Purely because I think it's excellent :).
(Does'nt really make much sense seeing as the only person that reads my blog is my girlfriend that I tell all my stupid ideas to anyway... but you never know!)
Yep...I honestly thought that was worth taking the time to write about. I know, sometimes I worry myself.....
Later :]

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww but Matt your strange lil dream is very cool, even if it is somewhat weird...it wouldn't be you if it wasn't odd :P

But dream about me from now on...yes please :P hehe.