BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 20 June 2010

I've missed it..........

HEY BLOG WALL!!!

Look I know that no one reads you but that is no excuse for the abandonment on my part. I'm truly sorry...

Anyway I haven't written anything recently and its kind of bugging me. I have locked away my writing mind to focus on drawing, which I do aaalot!

Speaking of which I should upload some images onto here for the vast populations veiwing pleasure.. (note to self)

But anyway I'm really going to try and balance the writing and the sketching into a balanced diet. Shouldn't be to hard with a little help from the old writing coach :p x.

I will definitely DEFINITELY not leave it so long to write another blog/random rambling.

Later :]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who is the writing coach, I wonder!

Arcane Curiosity said...

i not sure ;P xxx