BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 19 December 2009

I Just Can't Get It Right!


I've always had a pretty intense imagination. I guess thats why I enjoy writing. However I'm also in some way a perfectionist and am never satisfied with anything I do.
At the moment I have this small writing project so to speak that I'm having real trouble getting on with.
Its mainly been written on impulse which I find is were my best ideads are found.
But now I have the dreaded Writer's block. I feel stupid in a way just for saying that because I don't see myself as a writer.
All the same I guess it's the technical term for the problem I seem to be having.
See... I have this idead and its amazing (as far as i'm concerned lol) but I feel like without an amazing ending it will never really mean anything to me.
So now I'm torn between scrapping it and loosing this idea forever or giving it an ending that I know I won't be satisfied with.
I hate decisions.....Grr
Later :]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll get there babe, don't worry!
You're awesome.

Arcane Curiosity said...

thankyou sweetheart/ Someone has to beleive in me :p xx

Unknown said...

Well you know I do.
You're a good writer so get it done then we can write our shiz!

Arcane Curiosity said...

I'm gunna get there. I definatly havent fogotten about our little project :)xxxx