BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 6 December 2009

Sometimes I just wanna go...




These pictures are all of Vermont, Canada. Thats where I'm headed.... one day.

I've wanted to move to Canada for a very long time now. Some days more than others i think about nothing else. I've never been a huge fan of this country (UK) and I would much rather have a family in a different place.
However, life does'nt always work out exactly like you want it to. I have a boy now and his mother and I are seperated.
So as much as I wan't to go There now. I could never leave him and miss him growing up. Plus when he's 18 I'll try and convince him to come with me lol.
Ofcourse I cant go alone. I want to take Someone that I can happily spend the reast of my life with. As long as their willing to wait 15 years.... I have someone in mind. She want to go too and shes very special to me. I cant think of anyone else i'd rather go with :).
Later :]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm hoping you mean me and I'm totally there, I'll wait as long as you want, you know this!
But I'm doing the decorating :P not literally, but picking everything!

Arcane Curiosity said...

Ofcourse I mean you baby. Yea dont say you're doing the decorating When you mean you will pick the colours lol

Unknown said...

Yes. I'm picking the colours and the furniture, you can do the hard work and lifting etc :P