BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 4 December 2009

I want.........Buzz and Spiderman


I thought It would be cool if harry did a list for santa today but apparently this was unnecessary as he already knew exactly what his heart desired.... A Buzz Lightyear action Figure and a Spiderman costume (but he wont wear the mask lol).

Easy enough but then I realised that I was actually quite disappointed because I wanted to reminisce about when I used to do them as a kid. Just another reason why being an adult is not cool i guess :p.

Oh well, all I want for Christmas is a slip that says 2010 is going to be your best year yet. Hope thats not too much to ask........

Later :]

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh I'll wear the mask lol, it may mess up my messy hair though!



P.S. 2010 is going to be the best year yet. I promise! x