BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 26 December 2009

Rollercoaster Mind

This life is so short. And the biggest problem I think.....?
Everyone overthinks things. Those who don't probably should because they make stupid decisions.
How do we win?
How do we know the specific amount of thinking that is required?
The short answer...We don't. No one is perfect. No one can make the right decisions all the time.
As for me.. I overthink. Even when its not really required.

Ok especially when its not required. But only because I have more time to think about it.
I have an example...
Think about someone that you care about very much. Someone that you may even love.
Think about if that person was un happy. That automatically makes you un happy right?
Now, you know whats bothering them... kinda, however. You don't know how to make them feel any better.
Thus... a Rollercoaster of overthinking will ensue.
Maybe I'ts really your fault (Very rare) but you may think it for a short time anyway.. Human nature i guess.
Anyway my ultimate point to this blog is that everything happens for a reason. No matter what it is. I keep trying to tell myself that when i'm overthinking. which is alot :p..............

Later :]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think it helps that we both overthink things.
However, now you know what's wrong so stop with the worrying or I'll have to beat you up.
Mucho love...



P.S What's with the 'MAY even love'? tut tut!

Arcane Curiosity said...

i was trying not to be to obvious.. i'm not worrying about you now. Am sure theres something else lol xx xx